Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cant Imagine Life Without You, Litterally.

Okay
been ages,
hi
how are you?
good?
thats good to hear.

So, guy I like is talking to my friend and it turns out he only has one sister because the other one died :(
i was so destressed, and it didnt even happen to me.
it never ever occored to me how horrible life would be, knowing one of the people you love will never live to see the world, never see you in your best and worst moments.
it got me thinking, more than ussual.
what would i do if someone died?

even the thought of my dog dying (shes 12 so its been comming for a while :/) brings me to tears. Imagine life without my sister, i wouldnt feel there was a need to live anymore.


one thing ive realised, is too embrace everything you have, because nothing will last forever.


ciao xx

No comments: