Sunday, May 3, 2009

And You Know Its Never Simple, Never Easy

HEYYYYYY
well guys its been ages

everything has changed since last time i wrote in.
well lifes fairly good,
im in year 9
and its fabulous :)
the people in my classes are nice
and my life is getting better
and the best part is
ive met a guy
and his name is Haydn
and he is like a boy version of me
silly immature and just loves laughing and mucking around
he. is. perfect.
not one flaw.
magic.
and he asked me out.


Ive decided i want to be a teacher when im older. Primary school. I love kids so much.
It would be so good.
Ive made so many good friends. Im very happy.. And it made me realise how unhappy i was last year. Skipping from boy to boy covering up how unhappy i was. I read all my old posts and i think the main reason i was so unhappy was cuz my friends wernt real friends. The good ones stood the test of time and theyre still with my luckily :)

sorry i havent beeen on in forever.
got a bit carried away in my happiness :)
ciao xx

No comments: