Friday, April 17, 2009

When im with him im thinking of you

Hey,
Adam and I broke up.
Need i say more?
He came over, and it was terrible.
He was trying to hug and kiss me and i just kept moving away. I hated it, because I dont like him anymore.
I feel so much better now though.
Im freee!
Anyway
BIG NEWS
haha
last night i had a sleepover with Kieran and Angus. It was awesome. Haha it was sooooo fun!
Kieran fell asleep at about 2 and Angus and I stayed up till 5.30. Yay! It was such a good night.
I loved it because it gave me the chance to get to know him better.
And now I like him more than ever, Shit.
lol.
AND no im not going to go out with Angus any time soon. That would be stupid. Im going to wait AT LEAST 3 weeks. mmmmm.
Arghh im pretty stressed atm. So much to do.

ahh well :)

ciao xx

No comments: